mandag den 20. september 2010

Presentation of me

Presentation of me
English
Tamara Thompson 10.E
SØS 20/9/10
·        My name is Tamara Thompson. I am 16 years old and my birthday is on 10th June. I have a twin brother and an older sister, she is 20 years old. My father is English and my mother Danish, so I am dual nationality and have family in England. I live with my mother, father, brother and sister in a house in Jyllinge, which is a small fishing village on the banks of Roskilde fjord, about 15km north of Roskilde. I have lived all my life in Jyllinge, and find it a boring town. I love spending time with my family and friends I also love dancing and listening to music. In 2008 we bought a house on a small island off the coast of west Africa called La Gomera, which is Spanish and one of the Canary islands.  We have spent a lot of time on La Gomera throughout my childhood. We all love travelling and have visited many different countries such as Canada, Thailand, Malaysia, Laos, Tobago, Mauritius and Greece.
·        It is very important to learn English because it’s a language, that is used worldwide, and nearly everybody you meet can speak a little English. English is the number one business language in the world so if you want to work outside Denmark then English is essential.  
·        I love speaking English and I also like doing group work with the others in my class.
·        Speaking English: 5. I think that I am excellent at speaking English. 
Writing English: I am not that good at grammar, so I would say that I am 4 – Very good at writing English.
Understanding English: I am very good at understanding English, I understand everything, so I would say that I am 5 - Excellent.
Reading English: I understanding everything that I read so I would say that I am, 5 - Excellent a reading English.

·        I would love to be better at writing English and grammar, and extend my vocabulary. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar